Wednesday, January 22, 2014

MAC Holiday Haul!

Hey there pearlettes!

I owe you quite a few haul posts and I'll probably do a huge collective one, once  I'm able to upload the photos I've taken.

See, every gadget or tech-related-stuff at home is falling apart, so I have a difficulty processing my blog pictures as well as blog posts.

So, please, bear with me, luvs!

Hopefully, it'll all be in the past in no time and I'll be a happy blogger again!

Till then, let's rush to what I have for you today!

As you can probably guess from the title, the spotlight is on the MAC holiday limited editions!

I couldn't keep away from them, no matter how hard I tried! *sigh*

I ended up getting the Nude Eye Bag from the Stroke of Midnight collection.

It was quite a deal, you see!



It came with:

a paint pot in a wearable light brown color, called "Utterly Becoming"  ,
a black mascara, the "In Extreme Dimension Lash" ,
"Past Twilight", a wonderful fluidline described from MAC as a blackened plum but shows up as a fantastic dark brown for day to night looks
a unique double ended 239 and 209 brush

all in a very stylish black satin evening bag, with white an gold leather accents. It can easily be used as a clutch, as it's high quality and really classy.

I must admit that I 've only used the brush and the fluidline till now and I am absolutely positively in LOVE!

The other thing I got is a blush from the Divine Night Collection, the
"Talk of the Town" one.


It's a beautiful, easy to wear, blush, light tan, leaning bronze with a peachy/pink metallic glow.MAC describes it as a "warm brown base with yellow bronze" I 've been using it almost daily! And I get compliments every time I do! *embarrassed yet delighted*


Well, this has been my small MAC holiday splurge!

What did you choose?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

I'd love to read your comments!

Come back for an answer, especially if there is question you 've placed!