Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday/Try_Day ***Frezyderm Ac-Norm Tinted Cream*** (Review)


So the other day I did not feel like putting foundation on. My skin needed the coverage because I had more than a few breakouts, but still I thought it was time to try the sample I had from the Frezyderm Ac-Norm Tinted Cream. 




Frezyderm is a brand I have chosen many times and has products I swear by (like the Velvet Sunscreen). This cream is for oily, problematic skin, acne prone, that is. It is non comedogenic, and according to their site it provides the following:





Effect - Active Ingredients: 

● Absorption of excessive skin oiliness. (Microsponges)

● Anti-inflammatory action (b-Glucopyranoses)

● Concealing property (Natural Pigments)
● Sun protection (UVA –UVB filters)




So, it sounds really promising, right? Wrong!!!



At least not in my experience. My problems started from the very beginning of my dealing with this tinted cream. And I am not talking about its (darker) color against my pale skin. That I was expecting and didn't mind.

A small dot, well blended, provided the color you can see in the lower pic

But, as soon as I put it on my fingertips and dotted it around my face and rubbed it into my skin, although not completely put off by the color that was coming out, I was shocked from the color of my fingers, when I glanced at them. They were yellow leaning orange, like a bad fake self tan.



I took a picture, but it really could not capture what I saw in real life.




Regardless, I kept it on and just continued with my illuminator (under my eyes) and my concealer (on my breakouts). See, the coverage was not as good as I've read before it would be. Of course, I used some powder,as well, mainly in my effort to make the color seem even and achieve a better finish.


Well, my dears, everything was in vain. Just a couple of hours later, on a cool day, I was really oily and my face was certainly not looking as it should.

I don't know if I had a bad batch, or something, but I was terribly dissapointed and will absolutely never buy it.

Bottom line, if you think it would suit you, try it first. Don't just go ahead and buy it. It might save you some cash.

If you have already tried it, please, tell me your experience.
I'd love to know!

Andriana
xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Your review was really useful!!! I am searching for a non comedogenic foundation or even a tinted cream and recently I read some posts about this product. From all the reviews I've read I couldn't figure out the exact shade of this tinted cream. Now it's pretty obvious to me that this product wouldn't match my skin tone. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, luv! Are you really pale? I think that perhaps you could use the Korres Watermelon Sunscreen in the lightest shade; it's got SPF, it's natural ingredients; almost medium coverage, I think a good buy in my opinion. Of course, ask for a sample first!!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

I'd love to read your comments!

Come back for an answer, especially if there is question you 've placed!